Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not b4 Christmas surely? Update.

So the neons didnt last long....alas, i was pressed for options at the time. All other fish are doing well, the Corys are schooling around happily, so are the Tetras,i think ill keep them as Snakey cant fit them into his mouth they should be safe!!! :D

Comments

• Heintz.GHeintz.G Moderator Posts: 1,363
    Neon's, if you stare at them long enough they'll up and die on ya Lol :D
    I'm glad you're keeping the rest of them, next you'll be keeping Cichlids :D
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams.
  • MoooMooo Moderator Posts: 7,653
    If you really want the red and blue ;) go a Cardinal ;) much tuffer and lives longer , sure you pay a little more but they don't die if you look at them ;)
    photo mooo_avat.gif "I'm a Doug Addict" photo cow2heartkisses.gif
  • FraykFrayk Member Posts: 1,009
    Update: Ive managed to rehouse all of the saved fish, yahoo!!! Next prob is i scored the external canister filter, as well, a Bio- pro uv 1200, ok not the best money can buy, it was free after all, my question is whats the best way to clean the bio balls, both the big blue ones and the smaller black ones and noodles? They are caked in black,putrid sludge, id ditch em if they were'nt so dam exxie to buy. Any suggestions appreciated, ive tried soaking them,but to no avail.Cheers.
  • Heintz.GHeintz.G Moderator Posts: 1,363
    edited January 2017
    If it were me I'd ditch them and start again, I use Bakki balls I'll send you a PM with the link and not very expensive at all.
    Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes & dreams.
  • FraykFrayk Member Posts: 1,009
    Thanks Heintz, i think your probally right, will look further into it, thanks again. :)